Chicken and Spinach Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts
- 1 package(s) 10 ozs. frozen spinach
- U.S. Metric Conversion chart
- 2 cup(s) (cooked skinless) chicken breast, 2 cups cooked skinless chicken breast (10-oz. package cooked, diced
- 1 package(s) (10-oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) (reduced-fat) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) (reduced-fat) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) (garlic) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) (grated) Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) (shredded, reduced fat) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine chicken and spinach in prepared dish. In bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Add about 1/4 of cheese mixture to pan with chicken and spinach; mix well and spread evenly in pan. Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake in center of oven, uncovered, for 40 minutes, or until top is nicely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsrecipes42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Spinach Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes