More From Southern Living
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fully cooked chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coleslaw mix with carrots*
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 8 deli-style white Cheddar cheese slices (about 3 ounces)
- 4 sundried tomato basil wraps
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Place 2 cheese slices in a single layer on one side of each wrap; top each evenly with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up, jelly-roll fashion, and wrap in plastic wrap, twisting ends of wrap to seal. Chill up to 8 hours, if desired. Cut in half.
- *1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce may be substituted for coleslaw mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note