Chicken and Sausage Penne Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) your fave sausage sliced
- 7 whole(s) chicken leg quarters Skined & deboned
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 or 2 can(s) rotel or diced tomatos
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) tony's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning I also added other seasonings like oregano and parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder or you can use fresh garlic pods, if you do that use 2 pods diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 box(es) penne pasta
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- Preheat skillet on Med/high ,cover your skillet with canola oil, brown your chicken pieces and sausage.
- add your onion & diced tomato's. cook down till chicken is done. You don't have to drain this, but I did cause I didn't want all the grease. add back to pot, add tomato sauce, with a 1/2 a can of water it wont make much of a sauce but if u want more just add more tomato sauce. set aside.
- In a separate pot boil penne pasta. I put mine in a casserole dish , or you can just add pasta to your meat mixture and mix together till pasta is covered then add cheese to cover as a topping. enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Angeleyes0097 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes