Chicken and Sausage Penne Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) your fave sausage sliced
- 7 whole(s) chicken leg quarters Skined & deboned
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 or 2 can(s) rotel or diced tomatos
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) tony's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning I also added other seasonings like oregano and parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder or you can use fresh garlic pods, if you do that use 2 pods diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 box(es) penne pasta
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- Preheat skillet on Med/high ,cover your skillet with canola oil, brown your chicken pieces and sausage.
- add your onion & diced tomato's. cook down till chicken is done. You don't have to drain this, but I did cause I didn't want all the grease. add back to pot, add tomato sauce, with a 1/2 a can of water it wont make much of a sauce but if u want more just add more tomato sauce. set aside.
- In a separate pot boil penne pasta. I put mine in a casserole dish , or you can just add pasta to your meat mixture and mix together till pasta is covered then add cheese to cover as a topping. enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Angeleyes0097 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note