Chicken and Sausage Paella
- 1 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 6 ounce(s) Chicken Sausage Links
- 2 cup(s) Cooked Brown Rice
- 8 ounce(s) Cooked Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Turmeric
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Small Onion
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise and slice into pieces. Heat canola oil in a large skillet on mediumhigh heat and cook sausage until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Cut red bell pepper in quarters then slice lengthwise and cut into pieces. Cut onion the same way.
- Add red bell pepper, onion, salt, and turmeric. Cook until tender.
- Stir in rice, chicken broth and shrimp. Cook for 2 more minutes to heat everything thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsHolbert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Sausage Paella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes