Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 32 ounce(s) container chicken broth
- 4 cup(s) cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 ounce(s) package Cajun-style sausage, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- Cook sausage in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until browned. Add celery, onion, bell pepper and saute 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken and next three ingredients; bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is done and liquid absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish, is desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note