- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions, substituting 1 cup chicken broth for 1 cup water; cool.
Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring often, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
Combine rice, pecans, chicken, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl.
Whisk together soy sauce and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken mixture, tossing gently. Serve on individual lettuce-lined plates.