Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or vegetable oil
- 1 Medium onion Peeled and diced
- 3 cup(s) Cooked chicken Diced
- 2 can(s) green beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 8oz water chestnuts Drained and chopped
- 1 4oz jar pimentos
- 1 can(s) Condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 6oz box long-grained wild rice Cooked according to package
- 1 cup(s) Sharp cheddar cheese Grated
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees?
- Heat butter or oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HHIandWP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note