Prep: 10 min.
Bake: 15 min.
Stand: 5 min.
Pick-up a deli rotisserie chicken for a time-saving step. One 2-pound chicken equals approximately 3 cups chopped.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (15.8-oz.) can BUSH'S Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup freshly shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Stir together beans, next 5 ingredients, and rice in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 15 to 18 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles