Chicken and Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 8 Bone in chicken thighs Skinned
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 Carrot Thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Cremini mushrooms Sliced
- 4 clove(s) Cloves Minced
- 1 cup(s) Long-grain white rice
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) Fat-free lower sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) Heavy shipping cream
- 1/3 cup(s) 1 1/2oz Fresh Pescorino Romano cheese Grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- 2. Heat oil in skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle chickem with salt and pepper. Add 4 chicken thighs to pan; saute 3 mins on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 3. Add onion and carrot to pan; saute 4 mins. Add mushrooms, suate 5 mins. Add garlic; saute 1 min, stirring constantly. Add rice, saute for 1 min. Spoon rice mixture into a 13X9 inch baking dish covered with cooking spray; stir in broth, water and cream. Arrange chicken over rice mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 mins or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llynn623 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes