Chicken and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Yellow Rice
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 1/2 Green pepper chopped
- 1/2 Carrot chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 cup(s) Chickent Cubed
- 15 ounce(s) Black beans
- 10 ounce(s) Diced tomatoes and chilles
- 2 cup(s) Monteray Jack Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare rice
- saute onions, carrots, pepper in hot oil for 10 min
- Combine rice, onion mix, chicken, beans, diced tomatoes and chilles adn 1 1/2 c. cheese in a large bowl
- spoon into lightly greased 3qt or 13x9 inch baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake covered @ 350 for 30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mweber5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes