Chicken and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) chicken
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1/2 package(s) slivered almonds
- 1 package(s) chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 cup(s) minute rice
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Drain broth from the canned chicken and set aside. Take chicken meat from bones, set aside. Mix together the broth, chicken soup, 1 cup minute rice, flavoring packet from rice-a-roni, minute rice,slivered almonds and 12 pkg onion soup mix. Cook in microwave on full power for 4 minutes. (Cover dish with waxed paper). Remove from microwave and add pieces of chicken. Cook on full power for 15 minutes or until rice is done.
- optional: sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanWoodall and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles