- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- Curry Dressing
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted cashews
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- calories 283
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 4.1 g
- polyfat 2.8 g
- protein 20.3 g
- carbohydrate 29.1 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 319 mg
- calcium 45 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken and Curry Dressing in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
Combine chicken mixture, lettuce, and remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Serve salad immediately.
Note: Totals for nutritional analysis include Curry Dressing.