- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pesto seasoning
- All Natural PAM Garlic Flavor Cooking and Seasoning Spray
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and set pasta aside.
Toss together chicken pieces and pesto seasoning.
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, 10 minutes or until done. Remove chicken, and keep warm.
Spray skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion, and sauté 6 minutes or until tender.
Stir in broth and wine, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced. Add chicken and pasta, and toss. Sprinkle with cheese, and toss. Serve immediately.