Chicken and Penne Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced
- 4 cup(s) broccoli flowerettes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) boneless chicken julienne
- 1/4 cup(s) sundried tomatoes in oil drained and chopped
- 1 cup(s) light cream
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Cook penne in boiling water. Stir in brocolli for last 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute onion in olive oil in a large skillet, 6 minutes until softened.
- Add Chicken and saute 4 minutes.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, cream, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Simmer 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta and broccoli. Toss with chicken mixture and parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joan0307 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Penne Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes