Chicken and Mushrooms in Garlic White Wine Sauce
Amount per serving Calories: 350 Calories from fat: 29% Fat: 11.1g Saturated fat: 2.6g Monounsaturated fat: 6.2g Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g Protein: 34.3g Carbohydrate: 26.5g Fiber: 1.2g Cholesterol: 99mg Iron: 2.5mg Sodium: 502mg Calcium: 91mg
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh garlic
- 1 (8 oz) package(s) presliced exotic mushroom blend (such as shiitake, cremini, and o
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup(s) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Place chicken breast halves in a shallow dish. Combine 1 tablespoon flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, stirring well with a whisk. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken; toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken from pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add garlic, tarragon, and mushrooms to pan; sauté for 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates and mushrooms darken. Add white wine to pan; cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring frequently.
- Return chicken to the pan. Cover and simmer 2 minutes. Uncover; cook 1 minute or until chicken is done. Stir in noodles; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Place about 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bob1945 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note