Chicken and Mushroom with Egg Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) pearl onions
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
-  Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling, salted water until cooked through but still firm to the bite. Drain and return to pot.
-  Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Place chicken pieces in a bowl or shallow dish. Combine half the flour with salt and pepper; sprinkle seasoned flour over chicken and toss to coat.
-  In a large nonstick skillet over medium high, heat half of the oil. Add chicken pieces and saute until browned, about 4 minutes. If necessary, work in batches. Transfer chicken to plate.
-  Add remaining oil to pan. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and mushrooms & pearl onions and sauté until liquid evaporates and mushrooms darken, about 3 minutes. Add white wine, stirring to loosen browned bits; cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining flour; cook, stirring constantly, another minute. Add broth and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is slightly thick, 1 to 2 minutes.
-  Return chicken to pan. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Stir in noodles and cook just until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Mushroom with Egg Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes