- 3/4 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped grilled chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, salted pistachios
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
Stir together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, soak onion slices in hot water to cover 10 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Add onion, romaine, and next 5 ingredients to dressing mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with pistachios. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.