- 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup Onion-and-Garlic Mixture
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 (10-oz.) cans enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend, divided
- 8 (9-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425º. Stir together first 4 ingredients, 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce, and 1 cup cheese.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll tortillas up, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake, covered, at 425° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.