Chicken and Gravy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) Carnation Lowfat 2% Milk
- 8 thin chicken cutlets
- canola oil coat pan 1/4 inch
- Prepare 5 plates each of cornflakes,poultry seasoning,paprika salt, pepper, and dried thyme with above amounts. Place low fat milk in a bowl. Dip chicken in low fat milk, then roll in cornflake mixture. Need 5 plates so chicken is dipped more evenly; 1-2 cutlets per plate depending on size. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in canola oil over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side. Make sure canola oil does not evaporate. Check frequently as to not burn the chicken. Keep adding canola oil as needed.
- Add this delicious Gravy-Ingredients: 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Carnation Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon of Campbell's Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons snipped chives
- In a small saucepan, melt butter on medium-low. Stir in the flour, pepper, and salt until smooth. Stir in the milk and broth. Turn on medium-high. Bring to a boil; Then stir in chives for 1-2minutes or until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorothyHarrsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes