Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 cored fresh pineapple
- 1 large jicama (optional)
- 2 cups fresh strawberry halves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Orange-Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients; remove 1/4 cup marmalade mixture, and chill.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining
- marmalade mixture over chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Cut pineapple into spears or chunks; peel jicama and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place pineapple and jicama in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour 1/4 cup reserved marmalade mixture over pineapple mixture. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade; drain pineapple mixture. Coat chicken and pineapple mixture with vegetable cooking spray.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Grill pineapple and jicama 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut chicken and jicama into thin strips; cut pineapple into bite-size pieces. Combine chicken, jicama, pineapple, strawberry halves, and raspberries; toss gently with Orange-Raspberry Vinaigrette. Serve over lettuce leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This