Chicken-and-Egg Pot Pie
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can sweet green peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough, divided
- Stir together chicken and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough, and press into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; spoon chicken mixture over crescent roll dough in dish.
- Unroll remaining can roll dough; roll into a 9-inch square. Place over chicken mixture, pressing edges of top and bottom crusts to dish to seal. Bake 18 to 20 more minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This