- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can sweet green peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough, divided
How to Make It
Stir together chicken and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough, and press into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; spoon chicken mixture over crescent roll dough in dish.
Unroll remaining can roll dough; roll into a 9-inch square. Place over chicken mixture, pressing edges of top and bottom crusts to dish to seal. Bake 18 to 20 more minutes or until golden.