Chicken and Dumpling Casserole/Facebook
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded Rotisserie
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup or herbed cream of chicken
- 3 teaspoon(s) chicken granules
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer 1: In 9 X 13 casserole dish, melt 1/2 stick of butter. Spread shredded chicken over butter. Sprinkle black pepper and dried sage over this layer. Do not stir.
- Layer 2: In small bowl, mix milk and Bisquick. Slowly pour all over chicken. Do not stir.
- Layer 3: In medium bowl, whisk together 2 cups of chicken broth, chicken granuels and soup. Once blended, slowly pour over the Bisquick layer. Do not stir.
- Bake casserole for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Dumpling Casserole/Facebook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles