Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken cut up
- 4 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 box(es) Stuffing mix made up per directions on box
- 1. Grease a 8 x 8 casserole dish and place cut up chicken in bottom.
- 2. Mix soup and sour cream mix and spread on chicken.
- 3. Make stuffing per box directions and spread on top of chicken and soup mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 mins.
- You may want to add a small amount of water(chicken broth) to casserole for added moisture. Recipe easily double.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Dressing Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes