Chicken and Couscous Roll-ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can(s) chunk chicken in water drained
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive or canola oil
- 1 5.7 oz box(es) Roasted garlic and olive oil couscous
- 6 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1.Cook couscous according to directions using water and oil.
- 2. Stir in chicken
- 3. Spread sour cream on tortilla
- 4. Evenly spread chicken mixture,tomatoes, and chopped cilantro. Wrap tightly
- 5. Secure with aluminum foil or plastic wrap to take with you.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbartley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note