Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced, peeled
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 whole(s) scallions thinly sliced
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli cut into florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil over high. Add chicken and cook until browned, 10 minutes. Add ginger, garlic, scallions, and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is bright green, 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water, scraping up browned bits with a wooden spoon. Stir in soy sauce mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened, 1 minute. Serve warm with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchmason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note