Delicious! Perfect for company or just the family.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl. Stir in chicken, next 3 ingredients, and pecans. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note