Delicious! Perfect for company or just the family.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl. Stir in chicken, next 3 ingredients, and pecans. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads