Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-10 oz can(s) cream of broccoli soup
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- dash freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 cup(s) broccoli cooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) quinoa
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts
- 1 package(s) ritz crackers
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- To cook quinoa:
- Rinse quinoa in fine sieve until water runs clear. In a small saucepan combine the quinoa, water, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 18-20 minutes, or until fluffy and the white ring/tail is visible. Fluff with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a shallow(8x8in) pan or individual ramekins with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk, shredded cheese, sugar, pepper, nutmeg until well mixed. Stir in the quinoa and broccoli. Melt butter and ritz crackers and put on top of casserole and bake.
- Spoon mixture into prepared casserole. Sprinkle on a couple tablespoons parmesan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly on the edges and golden. Make 8 generous 1/2 cup servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles