Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
In just 30 minutes, you can serve this delectable dish, with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce that coats chicken, broccoli and pasta. Spaghetti or fettuccine may be substituted for the linguine in this recipe. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken. Serve with a mixed green salad topped with orange sections, walnut pieces and raspberry vinaigrette and almond biscotti for dessert. Source: Campbell's Kitchen.
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- • Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
- • Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
- • Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note