Chicken and Broccoli
Community Recipe from
- 3 chicken breast
- 2 package(s) chopped broccoli
- salt and pepper
- 1 can(s) chicken soup
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook and debone chicken breast, cut in small pieces. Defrost broccoli, and put in bottom of 9 X 12 pan. Sprinkle chicken over broccoli.
- In bowl mix, chicken soup, mushroom soup, mayonnaise and cheddar.cheese
- Spread over chicken and broccoli. Cook 350 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes until top is browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes