- 2 cups chopped plum tomato
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 green onions, minced and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Brie, trimmed and diced
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients, 1/4 cup green onions, and 1/4 cup cilantro. Let stand 1 hour.
Stir together remaining green onions, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, chicken, and diced green chiles.
Arrange 4 tortillas on a large baking sheet greased with vegetable cooking spray. Top evenly with cheese, chicken mixture, and remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.
Note: Freeze remaining chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, if desired.