1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan. Add garlic and saute for a minute.
2. Add chicken and saute quickly until brown on both sides.
3. Add the broccoli and tomatoes and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the basil, salt, pepper, red pepper (if using). Stir.
5. Add the white wine, chicken broth and butter. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook bowtie pasta according to pasta directions. For KIDS: Separate pasta portion and chicken/broccoli portion. Then add remaining pasta to above mixture and toss. Serve with parmesan cheese.
Go to full version of