Chicken and Bowtie Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup(s) oil packed sun dried tomatoes drained, diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound(s) bowtie pasta
- parmesan cheese for serving
- 1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan. Add garlic and saute for a minute.
- 2. Add chicken and saute quickly until brown on both sides.
- 3. Add the broccoli and tomatoes and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Add the basil, salt, pepper, red pepper (if using). Stir.
- 5. Add the white wine, chicken broth and butter. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bowtie pasta according to pasta directions. For KIDS: Separate pasta portion and chicken/broccoli portion. Then add remaining pasta to above mixture and toss. Serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Bowtie Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes