CHICKEN AND BLACK BEAN SKILLET MEAL
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-2 CHICKEN BREAST, CUT UP
- 1 can(s) BLACK BEANS RINSED AND DRAINED
- 1 can(s) PETITE DICED TOMATOES
- 1 cup(s) FROZEN MIXED RED AND GREEN PEPPERS CHOPPED
- 1 can(s) LOW-SODIUM CHICKEN BROTH
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) CRUSHED RED PEPPER (OR MORE, TO TASTE)
- 1 cup(s) BROWN RICE
- 1 jar(s) SALSA
- PREPARE RICE AS DIRECTED ON PACKAGE USING CHICKEN BROTH INSTEAD OF WATER. HEAT SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL IN SKILLET, ADD CHICKEN AND COOK TILL LIGHTLY BROWNED. (ABOUT 5 MIN.) ADD REMAINING INGRED. EXCEPT RICE. SERVE OVER RICE. ADD SALSA IF DESIRED..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note