- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 2 (4-ounce) skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- calories 697
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 22.2 g
- satfat 10.4 g
- cholesterol 93 mg
- sodium 911 mg
- carbohydrate 70.5 g
- fiber 7.7 g
- protein 58.3 g
How to Make It
Rub fajita seasoning on all sides of chicken; cover and chill 30 minutes.
Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 4 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; add onion and next 3 ingredients, and saute until tender. Stir in black beans and cilantro; cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
Coat 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray; layer chicken, vegetable mixture, and cheese evenly on uncoated side of half of tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas, coated side up. Cook in skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, turning once. Serve immediately.