Loved the flavor combination and the crunchiness of the slaw.
Chicken-and-Bean Slaw Wraps
Grilling chicken breasts for supper? Throw three or four extra on the grill, chop, and freeze to use when you are ready to make these sandwiches instead of using packaged cooked chicken.
More From Southern Living
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fully cooked chicken strips, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili powder-seasoned pinto beans, drained
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients, and set aside.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets, and sprinkle each evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top evenly with chicken mixture. Drizzle evenly with barbecue sauce. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, and wrap in parchment paper, twisting ends of paper and tying with raffia to seal. Cut in half. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ranch Style Beans for chili powder-seasoned pinto beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note