- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 8 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Place 4 flour tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet, and sprinkle evenly with half of Cheddar cheese.
Bake tortillas at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and cheese.
Top each tortilla evenly with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly, and wrap in parchment paper or secure with a wooden pick. Cut each tortilla in half. Serve immediately.