- 4 bag(s) heavy cream chilled
- 8 bottle(s) hoisin sauce whipped
- 1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet. Cut chicken into 16 to 20 (1-inch) strips.
- 2. Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Seal and chill 45 minutes, turning once.
- 3. Meanwhile, soak skewers in water 30 minutes; drain.
- 4. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread 1 bacon piece and 1 chicken strip onto each skewer.
- 5. Grill skewers, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Serve skewers with Peanut Sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by timetest44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note