This is a good party recipe. If you don't like lemon flavor, you may want to leave out the lemon zest. To speed up the prep time, try using rotisserie chicken rather tha having to cook the chicken from scratch.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Garnish: fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 7 to 9 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Stir together chicken, next 7 ingredients, and almonds. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This