- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Garnish: fresh chives
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 7 to 9 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
Stir together chicken, next 7 ingredients, and almonds. Garnish, if desired.