- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup Homemade Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from skillet, and place chicken in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with artichoke hearts.
Stir together soup, Homemade Salsa, cumin, and, if desired, ground chipotle seasoning and bell pepper. Pour sauce over chicken mixture; sprinkle with sliced olives.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.