Chicken Alfredo with Fresh Mozzarella
Try our delicious, creamy chicken alfredo recipe! This dish is great and can be made in advance and popped into the oven later. The focus is on the fresh components that are incorporated....fresh mozzarella, fresh garlic, and herbs from the garden!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts marinated
- 1 box(es) pasta (your choice; I used penne) cook according to directions till al dente
- 1-2 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 1 cup(s) fresh mozzarella shredded
- 1 bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh basil
- 2 dash(es) Italian seasoning
- 1.) Thaw & Marinate the Chicken in Italian Dressing overnight or for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees when ready to make.
- 2.) Gather the seasonings, herbs, & fresh garlic in a bowl. Season the Chicken Breasts & sprinkle with Bread Crumbs. Bake the Chicken at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- 3.) Prepare choice of Pasta. Grease a glass baking dish.
- 4.) Place Pasta into baking dish & pour Alfredo Sauce over top.
- 5.) Take Chicken out of the oven when done & slice on a cutting board.
- 6.) Place the Chicken on top of the Pasta. Top with shredded Mozzarella & minced garlic. You can also add any remaining seasonings on top. (Little Kick-Tip: Try sprinkling the top with a little crushed red pepper flakes!)
- 7.) Set the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note