- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and onion in butter, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and basil. Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring constantly. Spoon into baking dish.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
To make ahead, follow directions through step 2, using a glass baking dish. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to bake, uncover and heat in microwave until bubbly and heated throughout, stirring as needed. Then complete steps 3 and