Chicken Adobo with rice
This is a Filipino dish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 clove(s) garlic peeled and chopped
- 11 piece(s) chicken thighs thawed and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar added
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cloves added
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar added
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper added
- begin removing the peeling from the garlic cloves. After you have finished removing the peelings from each garlic cloves, begin chopping the cloves into tiny pieces, Place the chopped garlic cloves into the pot and begin adding all the rest of the ingredients inside the pot as well. Turn the burner up ta a high heat between 7 and 8 and begin stirring in the ingredients. Let this cook for about an hour and 15 minutes until the chicken has fallen off the bone.Once the chicken has fallen off the bone, pull out all the bones, the leaves and any extra unwanted pieces that you may not eat.Then cook your favorite type of rice or traditional white rice.The chicken will go on top of the rice when everything has finished cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Localgrinds808 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note