Chicken a la Peach
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tropical Foodâs PB&J MixÂ®
- 2 large chicken breasts
- Â½ tablespoon(s) salt
- Â½ tablespoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Â½ tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Â½ cup(s) peach juice
- Â½ cup(s) granulated sugar
- Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add chicken breasts and fry on medium high until done.
- Boil peach juice, sugar, and Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® in a saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Plate chicken breasts with the peach sauce and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note