Chicken a la King
Great for leftover chicken!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) mushroom soup mix
- 1 package(s) instant chicken gravy mix
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 cup(s) chicken cooked and diced
- 2 ounce(s) pimentos
- 4 ounce(s) mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry or white wine
- Mix soup mix with water, heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Let simmer, covered, for several minutes. Bring back to boiling.
- Add gravy mix and milk. Stir to blend. Cook several minutes.
- Add chicken, pimentos, mushrooms,a dn sherry or wine.
- Taste before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice. Can be made ahead. Freezes well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dabramczyk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note