Great recipe - I did use about 2/3rd of the recommended water for the stuffing and some extra cheese. Will definitely make again.
Chicken & Stuffing Skillet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 box (6 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® One Step Stuffing Chicken Mix
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Prepare the stuffing in the skillet according to the package directions except let stand for 2 minutes.
Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted.
TIP: Serve with steamed broccoli and sliced tomatoes in vinaigrette. Make an extra-special dessert of a fresh fruit salad--cubed red apples, pineapple chunks and green grapes-and a Pepperidge Farm® Distinctive Cookie Collection.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes