I didn't use any peppers! But it taste yummy!!
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli florets
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Melt additional 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper 1 minute or until tender. Stir in broccoli, water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo. Return to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Return chicken to skillet; heat through.
Cost per recipe*: $9.22
Cost per serving*: $2.31
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 340, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 570mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 33g, Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes