Chick Pea Tuna Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) organic chick peas
- 1 can(s) all white wild tuna fish drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or another oil like walnut or avocado
- 1/2 red pepper chopped fine
- dash(es) salt & pepper
- In a bowl mix the lemon juice, dried oregano, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the can of chick peas, tuna fish and chopped sweet red pepper and mix until blended.
- Great to make ahead and let marinade overnight!
- Serve on top of a greens or sprouts or with a side of whole grain crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note