Chicago Style Dogs
- 2 Morningstar Farms® America's Original Veggie Dogs® Links
- 2 poppy seed hot dog buns or plain hot dog buns, split
- 2 slices tomato, halved
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 medium pepperoncini, halved lengthwise, or 4 small sport peppers, drained
- 2 kosher dill pickle spears
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1. Cook Morningstar Farms® America's Original Veggie Dogs® according to package directions. Meanwhile, wrap buns in microwave-safe paper towels. Micro-cook on high for 10 to 15 seconds or until warm.
2. Place one veggie dog and two tomato pieces in each bun. Squeeze mustard in zig-zag pattern on top. Top with relish and onion. Arrange two peppers and one pickle spear in each bun. Lightly sprinkle with celery salt. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note